The holiday season calls for flights, pretty locations, and celebrating with friends and family abroad! We have something that’ll make your trip more fun than you’ve already planned. Imagine nailing the classic makeup looks that’re typical to the region you’re traveling to, and blending with the citizens! Here’s how you can, with LoveChild by Masaba Gupta:
It’s all about dark hair, beautiful kohl eyes.
- LoveChild’s Luxe-Matte lipsticks in the shade ‘Barfee’ if you’re already wheatish, or ‘Hey Sugar’ if you’ve a light skin tone - look awesome as eyeshadows and as a blush too!
- Smooth-talking coal-black kajal will help you create a blurred, kohl look, along with the ‘Wings for your Eyes’ eyeliner if you like an edgy, sharp look. Go to an artsy coffee shop while looking Turkish all the way!
While in Britain, there’s a lot more than Big Ben and the accent ;)
- The british look is all about peachy browns, and nudes! ‘Eye Candy’ Luxe-Matte lipstick from LoveChild is a pretty peach-nude that you can use as a lipstick, and blush both! Add a little gloss for the perfect vibe.
- You can use ‘Hey Sugar’ on your lids if you’d like a darker shade for the eyes.
Japanese beauty is loved worldwide, and what’s not to love?!
- The eye detail is super important! Use LoveChild’s ‘Wings for your Eyes’ eyeliner for a super thin and precise glide on the lid close to the lashline.
- The lips will be light pink. ‘Sweet Supreme’ Luxe-Matte lipstick is a cute, nude pink which you can lightly apply, and also add a gloss!
The French alps call for bold red lips and nude makeup while you ski away to glory!
- If you’d like a deep red, you can go for ‘Take A Dare’ and for a bright red shade, ‘Rani’ from LoveChild’s Mad-Matte liquid lipsticks range is the perfect one!
- Create a nude-matte contour with a mix of ‘Caramel’ and ‘Sweet Supreme’ from our Luxe-Matte range of lipsticks! Also add a dewy effect to amp up the look.
Share your looks with us @lovechildbymasaba and Happy Holidays!